We all have days where time just runs away from you but in order to avoid unnecessary stress it's important to dedicate time to exercise. The drive to and from the gym can sometimes add on time that you just don't have, so I am going to give you a 22 minute at home workout that will be sure to get the blood flowing and leave you feeling ready to take on anything
Here I will break down the timing so set your stopwatch or timer on your phone and get moving.
1. 7 minutes: Warm up & stretch
3 Rounds : start your stop watch for 7 minutes only
Air Squat X 10 (slow & controlled)
Butt kicks X 30 (controlled speed)
Jumping jacks X 10
Stretches - basic upper body + lower body stretches (after 3 rounds of the above use the remaining time to stretch)
2. Workout - 7 minutes on the clock - do as many rounds as possible of the following
- 100 skips OR 60 High Knees
- Curtsey Lunge X 20 (10 each leg)
- Push Up X 12 (scaled on knees, beginner)
- Russian Twist X 20 (no weight)
- Rest 60 seconds -
3. 7 minutes on the clock - do as many rounds as possible of the following
- Reverse lunge into hop X 10 each leg
- Jump squat X 20
- Broad Jumps X 12 (length of yoga mat)
- Plank hip dips X 20
Always cool down and do some light stretching after.
Sign up to my FREE ebook now.