We all have those days were motivation is at an all time low and you are just feeling straight up lazy. Well I can give you 5 reasons why you should not sit on the couch after work today and why you should get up, get out and move.
- "you dont know what exercise to do" - Well that is NO excuse, try this workout, all you need is your body, space and a skipping rope. (always warm up first)
- 20 Air squat
- 20 Lateral lunges
- 30 Mountain climbers (fast)
- 15 Sit ups
- 100 skips
- X 5 Rounds
And G0...........:) (check my videos section for lots more exercise ideas).
2. You will sleep better tonight - there is no denying that after a hard days work and a serious sweat session you end up sleeping like a baby, unless of course you have a baby and that I cant help you with :D
3. Endorphins - oh please tell me you know what I am talking about? Exercise can literally take you from stressful and down to alive and kicking. GO FOR THE RUN
4. Be a role model- your friend might be feeling the very same as you so why don't you be the motivator for you both. Meet in the park for a HIIT session, a run or go to a yoga class. I know I always get motivated training with a buddy. Be the motivator.
5. You will feel bad if you don't - and probably end up binge eating. Do not go to bed and wake up feeling regretful. Your body will thank you for it. GO EXERCISE